Saturday 3 March 2012

Letters to pen-friends

Dear Maite,
My name's Anja. I'm ten years old and I'm from Kikinda. I've got brown hair and green eyes. 
I like swimming and playing volleyball. I like dogs and cats very much. I've got a white dog and three black and white cats. My dog's name is Bonita and my cats' names are Tigar, Gavrilo and Mitar. 
I like eating pizza and pancakes, but I don't like beans, do you? 
Best wishes,

Anja  

Anja Berić, IV2, March 2012


Dear Nevena,
My name's Anja. I'm ten years old. I'm from Kikinda. I've got brown hair and brown eyes.
I like listening to music and dancing. I like horses!
I like eating pizza and ice cream but I don't like cooking, do you?
Write and tell me what you like!
Best wishes,

Anja

Anja Vučić, IV2


Dear Vlada,
My name's Ivana. I'm ten years old and I'm from Kikinda. I've got brown hair and brown eyes.
I like playing volleyball and dancing. I like horse riding, too! I like dogs very much. I've got a dog. Her name is Luna.
I like eating ice cream and chicken.
Write and tell me what you like!
Best wishes,

Ivana

Ivana Varađanin, IV2


Dear Eva,
My name's Tijana. I'm ten years old and I'm from Kikinda. I've got brown hair and brown eyes.
I like playing table tennis and dancing. I like watching films, too!
I like cats very much. I've got a cat! His name's Garry.
I like eating ice cream but I don't like peas, do you?
Write and tell me what you like!

Tijana

Tijana Varađanin, IV2  


Dear Nikola,
My name's Milan. I'm eleven years old and I'm from Kikinda. I've got brown hair and brown eyes.
I like doing homework and horse riding. I like dogs very much. I've got a dog. Her name is Tea.
I like eating pizza and burgers, but I don't like gardening, do you?
Write and tell me what you like.
Best wishes,

Milan

Milan Jakšić, IV2


Dear Adele,
My name's Elena. I'm ten years old and I'm from Kikinda. 
I like eating ice cream and chicken. I like drinking lemonade and orange juice, do you?
Write and tell me what you like.
Best wishes,

Elena

Elena Brkanlić, IV2


Dear Jennifer,
My name's Milica. I'm ten years old and I'm from Kikinda. I've got brown hair and brown eyes. 
I like listening to music and dancing. I like planting flowers, too! I like cats very much. I've got a cat! His name is Garry!
I like eating pizza and ice cream, but I don't like running, do you?
Write and tell me what you like.
Best wishes,

Milica

Milica Vesin, IV2


Dear Pato,
My name's Luka. I'm ten years old and I'm from Kikinda. I've got brown hair and brown eyes.
I like swimming and playing soccer. I like riding my bike.
I like eating burgers and French fries, but I son't like skiing.
Best wishes,

Luka

Luka Važić, IV2


Dear Novak,
My name's Kristian. I'm ten years old and I'm from Kikinda. I've got brown hair and green eyes.
I like playing computer games and surfing the Internet. I like reading, too! I like flowers very much. I've got a plant!
I like eating sausages and ice cream but I don't like sleeping, do you?
Write and tell me what you like!
Best wishes,

Kristian

Kristian Balaž, IV2



Dear Mario,
My name's Strahinja. I'm ten years old and I'm from Kikinda. I've got blonde hair and blue eyes.
I like playing soccer and swimming. I like dogs very much. I've got a dog! His name is Bear.
I like eating pizza and ice cream, but I don't like to go to the shop, do you?
Write and tell me what you like!
Best wishes,

Strahinja

Strahinja Jesić, IV1